How To Give Feedback
Your input is important to our working relationship. We may not get everything right on the first try, which is typical of the creative process, but we really work hard to earn the fees you’re paying us for our work. The best results happen when your expertise come together with ours.
Here’s the best way to give us good feedback:
- Be honest. If you don’t like something, I need to know-now, not three weeks down the road.
- Be specific. Point out exactly what is not working for you, and why.
- Ask why. If you aren’t sure what I was thinking when we did it the way we did, I’d love to explain my reasoning. Everything I’ve done for the project has a purpose.
- Refer to your goals. Relate every piece of criticism back to your goals.
- Relate to your audience. Your audience (target market) should be top of mind for every brand marketing decision or critique that you provide. What do they need? What will they love?